If you are looking for a sewing machine that is easy to thread and highly reliable, then this is the right machine for you. Brother LS2125I is a 10 stitch free Arm Sewing Machine that is compact and lightweight with a built in handle for easy portability. This model also features an easy to use automatic 4 step buttonholer.
The built in stitches include zig-zag, straight, elastic and blind hem stitches. The powerful presser feet feature it’s easy change snap on design. This model also has a convertible sewing surface that allows to use the flatbed for garment construction or flat sewing and the free arm for pant hems or sleeves. Included manual is self explanatory and allows beginners to intermediates an easy access to easily set this machine up and start sewing.
The 110-volt sewing machine uses an electrical foot pedal to control operation and stitching speed. This light weight sewing machine comes with stitch length, stitch width, needle positions, presser foot pressure, and presser foot height features preset to allow the user to start sewing quicker. Most accessories fit in the built-in storage compartment, located inside the free arm.
- This one is a Lightweight, portable sewing machine perfect for basic sewing;
- Easily converts from flatbed to free-arm sew surface;
- Offers 10 built-in stitches with multiple stitch functions and automatic 4-step buttonholer;
- Convenient lever provided for reverse operation;
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal;
- Very user-friendly with quick bobbin wind, tension dial, and snap-on presser feet;
- Accessory storage built into free arm; light bulb illuminates stitching
- Measures 15 inches long by 6 inches wide by 11-3/5 inches high;
- Comes with limited 25-year warranty
“This machine is a great machine for beginners who are not looking for many fancy options to stitch. This is a handy machine for simple projects like repairs, hemming jeans and pants, making pillow covers and other household projects.”
“If you want to learn to sew, this is the machine for you. Only issue faced was it was bit noisy and had to be put on a mat to make sure it didn’t shake while stitching.”
“This machine is a good investment for a hobbyist. It’s sturdy with enough stitches available. It also lets you know when it’s time for oiling, as it starts smelling a bit like a vacuum cleaner belt going bad. Parts that need oil are easily accessible and the included instruction book has good illustrations for maintenance.”
Link to Buy: https://amzn.to/2OarDFX