Thinking about taking up sewing as a hobby, or do you simply want to have a sewing machine around the house that you can use to make occasional clothing repairs when needed? If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on an overpriced piece of equipment that you probably wouldn’t full understand how to use anyway, then you might want to have a look at the Janome Sewist 500 Sewing Machine with 25 Built-In Stitches.
The Janome Sewist 500 sewing machine could very well be considered the best sewing machine for beginners for a number of reasons. First of all, this sewing machine comes with a very helpful user manual that gives you plenty of information about completing a number of different activities. This is especially helpful if it’s your first time sewing, which can be quite an experience!
You’ll find that the Janome Sewist 500 Sewing Machine with 25 Built-In Stitches sewing machine reviews indicate nothing but the highest regard for this machine and really stress the fact that it’s a great tool for those to have who are just starting out in the sewing world. Why? For one it comes with all of the necessary functionality fer performing the basic sewing activities like making quilts, mending clothes, home crafting, and more.
Features of Janome Sewist 500 Sewing Machines
- 25 Built In Stitches including Utility Stitches, Stretch Stitches and a 1-Step Automatic Buttonhole
- Built In Automatic Needle Threader to thread needle with ease and without eye strain
- Has A Free Arm For Sewing Pants, Cuffs and Collars.
- Drop Feed for Darning, Stippling, Attaching Buttons and Other Free Motion Applications
- Comes with Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure that lets you Adjust the Pressure on the Fabric
- Hard Case Included for Storage and Transport.
- Comes with accessories including Bobbins, Felt, Extra Needles, a Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Buttonhole Ripper, Buttonhole Foot, Automatic Buttonhole Foot, a Quilting Guide and more
The Janome Sewist 500 Sewing Machine comes with an easy access stitch selection panel that allows you to choose the type of stitching that you would like to perform on the fly so you don’t have to stop in the middle of a run. Also found on this great sewing machine are the adjustable stitch length dial, easy to use reverse lever which really comes in handy, drop feed system, adjustable presser foot pressure which gives you complete control over the speed of the machine, and a number of other great features including an auto needle threader and jam proof bobbin system.
If you’re looking to make occasional clothing repairs, start up a new quilting hobby, and create great looking crafts that others will enjoy, then you’ll want to consider adding the Janome Sewist 500 the list for all of your sewing needs.
Where to Buy the Janome Sewist 500 Sewing Machines?
Although there are numerous models available in your local stores but you are guaranteed to find the best deals online. I like Amazon.com online stores to make purchases especially the ones like sewing machines. Along with the best deals, I also get to read the reviews added by actual consumers of these machines. Check out the latest deals for Janome Sewing Machines by clicking the link below.
Link to Buy: https://amzn.to/2Cbw4Om